Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Greasebag Weekend












Well I just got back from the east coast where I had the most fantastic time. It all started off with a crazy Thursday night in Brooklyn. Followed by a hangover Friday train ride to Boston for a Dice party. Despite the rain it was a big turn out and another great night was had by all. Up Saturday morning and I jumped onto the saddle of Grail's '93 FXR. This great friend loaned me his bike for the weekend. We headed off for a 150 mile ride through the amazingly beautiful New Hampshire countryside ending at a campsite in the woods just outside Laconia. A perfect day. Yet more shenanigans that night too. I think I might let Truth and the boys at Choppahead tell the stories about that particular evening. Sunday was the show at Acme Choppers. It was hot and was another big turn out of bikes and people. Again another very good day. And then to cap it all off I got to ride back to Boston. Man I now know what all the fuss is about FXR'S. So there you have it in a nutshell. The Greasebag Jamboree. Grail you are the best bruv xxxx
p.s. sorry for the crap,in no particular order, iPhone pics.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah dude, I know what youre thinking. I may go, only Iphone now too.

    ReplyDelete