Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Gypsy Run 4: Pt 1

Oh.My.God.Awesome.Rad....um, that really kind of sums up this years Gypsy Run. What an amazing weekend I had, the pan was trailered out to the east coast by my good mate Jason (more about him later me thinks) so I got to ride it up and down dale in the sweet smelling beautiful countryside of upstate New York, Catskills and all. So good it was too, lots of friends new and old, camping, not washing, loads of glorious miles and sunshine, dodgy food, cold beers, campfires, a black beer crossing the road if front of me, rivers, bridges, hardly any cars, Woodstock, getting lost but it didn't really matter, and all of this organised by Walter and Fritz, love you blokes.























2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about changing my name to "The Gypsy Bun" is that a good decision you think? I mean would it fit my outstanding way of life?

    ReplyDelete