Monday, January 25, 2010

Issue 30 Out Nowzee



Oh yes it is, and it's brilliant even if I do say so myself. We have some changes for the new year too which are super. One being a new magazine insert called 6OVER which is all about riding and tech 'cos we all love to ride eh? of course we do. We have a new printer also and I have to say, OMG, they are fantastic, the print quality of this issue is off the chart. And all subscribers get a free Dice Bell sticker, and....wait, what? you don't subscribe?! erm, well, I don't know what to say about that, other than why the bloody hell not?!
Just to let you know, anyone who has a sub already, all the new issues went out last week.
Have a butchers ( Butchers hook: look. I know, I know, cockney stinking eel pie ) at the new issue here


2 comments:

  1. Check this link out.
    Don't know if this is old to you guys, but you might get a kick out of it.

    "Vans and the places they were"
    http://californiavans.arloartists.com/

    ReplyDelete